Thunderbird Bar - Cashew Fig Carrot
Dates, figs and cashews oh my…. a wonderful chewy concoction with a hint of carrot that completes this low fat bar.
The Cashew Fig Carrot bar is a delectable combination of two of society's most beloved snacks/desserts: the traditional fig newton and carrot cake.
- No sugar added
INGREDIENTS: Dates, Cashews, Figs, Carrots, Nutmeg, Vanilla, Himalayan Sea Salt
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: Serv. Size 1.7oz (48g), Calories 160, Total Fat 3.5g (4% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 80mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 31g (11% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Sugars 23g (Includes 0g Added Sugars), Protein 2g.